SaltStick Race Ready Caps Plus 100 Count
Price Match GuaranteeIf within 15 days of purchasing an item from us you see a lower current price at a competing authorized dealer which is in-stock and ready to ship we will refund the difference.
sentiment_satisfied_altAmazing customer reviews
attach_moneySame day shipping
timelapseFast 1 page checkout
Easy returns using our pre-paid labelsReturn shipping for exchanges is FREE and only $7.95 to return for refund if you use our pre-paid label. Items returned in used condition will receive store credit that never expires.
The SaltStick® Capsules are crucial to minimize muscle cramping, heat stress and fatigue due to unbalanced electrolyte blood levels. Now with caffeine, SaltStick® Caps Plus increases energy levels, while sodium citrate to soothe the stomach! What is lost in sweat should be replaced by your electrolyte capsules in a quantity and form which your body can absorb. SaltStick® Caps have been formulated to provide your body with a balanced electrolyte content in the suggested serving of 1 capsule per 30-60 minutes. Two Salt Stick Caps in an hour equate to 430 mg sodium, 126 mg potassium, 22 mg magnesium, and 44 mg calcium per hour: The ideal ratio to keep you moving.
- The ONLY electrolyte capsule that was formulated to closely resemble the electrolyte profile lost during activity: sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium.
- Only 1 capsule per serving. Suggested use: 1 capsule per 30-60 minutes during activity
- Buffered salt composition that helps digestion and absorption
- Each capsule contains 190 mg sodium, 53 mg potassium, 14 mg calcium, 7 mg magnesium, and 100 IU Vitamin D plus 30 mg caffeine
- Caffeine is a legal ergogenic ingredient that increases alertness and reduces fatigue
- Vegetable-based capsule composition; Bio-available active ingredients. GMP production
- Contains only WHAT YOU NEED. No: herbal, trace, questionable components added. Gluten free.
- No sweeteners- no high fructose corn syrup, no sweeteners of any kind
- Does not contain any World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) or International Olympic Committee (IOC) banned substances
- Unique formulation is patent pending; Engineered by a Ph.D. chemist who is also a pro triathlete
- Saltstick® Caps uniquely includes vitamin D that helps the body absorb and utilize calcium.