New Balance Fresh Foam Hierro v6 men
Price Match GuaranteeIf within 15 days of purchasing an item from us you see a lower current price at a competing authorized dealer which is in-stock and ready to ship we will refund the difference.
sentiment_satisfied_altAmazing customer reviews
attach_moneySame day shipping
timelapseFast 1 page checkout
Easy returns using our pre-paid labelsReturn shipping for exchanges is FREE and only $7.95 to return for refund if you use our pre-paid label. Items returned in used condition will receive store credit that never expires.
Rack up some miles out on the trails in our rugged Fresh Foam Hierro v6. The men’s running shoe features a lightweight Fresh Foam midsole that helps to provide a soft landing on rough terrain. A proven Vibram® outsole provides traction and durability. TPU threads woven into the upper at key points enhance the structure of this men’s shoe and add toe protection, while laser perforations boost breathability.
Through 2021, New Balance will donate 1% of MSRP from all Fresh Foam Hierro v6 sold in the U.S. to 1% for the Planet to benefit organizations working on climate change and public lands. More info: onepercentfortheplanet.org.
340 grams (12.0 oz)
- 8 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8 mm drop are approximate
- Bootie upper construction hugs your foot for a snug, supportive fit
- Fresh Foam midsole cushioning is precision engineered to deliver an ultra-cushioned, lightweight ride
- Lace closure
- Laser perforations for ventilation
- Synthetic/mesh upper with zonal TPU threads for added support and protection in high wear areas
- Through 2021, New Balance will donate 1% of MSRP from all Fresh Foam Hierro v6 sold in the U.S. to 1% for the Planet to benefit organizations working on climate change and public lands. More info: onepercentfortheplanet.org.
- Toe Protect technology helps protect feet from rocks, roots and debris
- Vibram® outsole provides superior grip. Vibram® is a registered trademark of VIBRAM S.p.A All rights reserved.
1% for the Planet is a global organization that exists to ensure our planet and future generations thrive. They inspire businesses and individuals to support environmental nonprofits through membership and everyday actions. 1% for the Planet makes environmental giving easy and effective through partnership advising, impact storytelling and third-party certification. Started in 2002 by Yvon Chouinard, founder of Patagonia, and Craig Mathews, founder of Blue Ribbon Flies, their Business Members and Individual Members have given hundreds of millions of dollars to our approved Nonprofit Partners to date. Today, 1% for the Planet’s global network consists of thousands of businesses, individuals and environmental nonprofits working toward a better future for all.
- Superior comfort & traction
- Fresh Foam midsole for protective cushioning, plus Vibram® outsole for reliable grip
- Vibram® is a registered trademark of VIBRAM S.p.A. All rights reserved.
- Enhanced fit
- Lighter than the previous version with a locked-in fit you can count on when the trail gets tricky