Nathan VaporAiress 3.0 7L Hydration Pack
Price Match GuaranteeIf within 15 days of purchasing an item from us you see a lower current price at a competing authorized dealer which is in-stock and ready to ship we will refund the difference.
sentiment_satisfied_altAmazing customer reviews
attach_moneySame day shipping
timelapseFast 1 page checkout
Easy returns using our pre-paid labelsReturn shipping for exchanges is FREE and only $7.95 to return for refund if you use our pre-paid label. Items returned in used condition will receive store credit that never expires.
MAXIMUM BREATHABILITY & FUNCTION
New 2-layer moisture-wicking air mesh on shoulder straps & back interior to provide maximum breathability & comfort while on your run.
MORE POCKETS, MORE STORAGE
New back zipper pocket for easy access on your run. Features colorful bungee cords on the front shoulder + back panel for additional storage. Plus storage loops on the side for trekking poles.
COMFORT FIT FOR ALL BODY TYPES
Our Adaptive-Fit Adjustable Sizing System provides a tailored, body-mapped fit ideal for most body types with newly added expanded size of 1XL - 3XL.
- Adaptive-Fit Adjustable Sizing System provides a tailored, body-mapped fit ideal for most body types with newly added expanded size of 1XL - 3XL
- Two zippered storage pockets near Adaptive Fit straps ideal for valuables and electronics
- Two layers of moisture-wicking air mesh on shoulder straps & back interior that provide maximum breathability & comfort
- Breathable, chafe-free binding for maximum comfort
- Equipped with a 2L bladder with quick-release valve
Wash & Care
TO CLEAN PACK OR VEST
- Hand wash cold
- Use mild detergent (try our PowerWash™)
- Line dry
- Do not use bleach
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not iron or dry clean
TO CLEAN BLADDER
- Remove the top slider and empty remaining liquid
- Separate bladder and hose
- Reach hand inside reservoir, grab the bottom, and then pull to reverse; turning the reservoir inside out
- Wash bladder with warm water and soap
- Run warm soapy water through the hose
- Rinse both until soapy residue is gone
- Dry with top open
- Pro Tip: Use balled up paper towels in your bladder to help it dry
OTHER CLEANING TIPS
Bladder staining is generally caused by food coloring used in liquids. This staining does not affect the functionality of the bladder, yet can be difficult to remove. We recommend using a chlorine free, non-toxic, and biodegradable tablet to combat stains and odors.
Occasionally users may notice a plastic taste. To reduce, squeeze lemon juice into the reservoir, fill with water, and place in the freezer. After frozen, remove, thaw, and rinse.
Some users may need to occasionally lubricate the rubber O-ring on their connector to ensure a smooth connection and for leak prevention. If necessary, apply glycerin, silicone, or pure beeswax as lubricants. Avoid olive oil, coconut oil, cooking oils, etc. These types of oils cause the seal to swell and make it difficult for the system to be disengaged.