Hoka One One Stinson ATR 6 men
Price Match GuaranteeIf within 15 days of purchasing an item from us you see a lower current price at a competing authorized dealer which is in-stock and ready to ship we will refund the difference.
sentiment_satisfied_altAmazing customer reviews
attach_moneySame day shipping
timelapseFast 1 page checkout
Easy returns using our pre-paid labelsReturn shipping for exchanges is FREE and only $7.95 to return for refund if you use our pre-paid label. Items returned in used condition will receive store credit that never expires.
The sixth edition of a HOKA legacy shoe, the Stinson ATR 6 continues to deliver versatile comfort both on the road and off the grid. Offering the same cushy underfoot experience with the highest volume stack height in the entire HOKA line-up, the Stinson ATR 6 is a veritable “hovercraft.” Offering less weight and more stability than its predecessor, this versatile, all-terrain shoe utilizes recycled Unifi REPREVE® yarn derived from post-consumer waste plastic. Newly integrated eyelets within the lacing offer independent support, while a refined heel collar offers a plush fit and closely spaced lugs ensure stability. Merging an aggressive aesthetic with unparalleled performance, the Stinson ATR 6 continues to put the "all-terrain" in ATR
- Engineered mesh with recycled polyester fibers
- Anatomical support wings along eyerow for secure lockdown
- TPU-reinforced toe cap provides additional durability MIDSOLE
- Highest volume CMEVA midsole in the HOKA lineup for optimal lightweight cushioning
- Broad midsole and accommodating fit for a comfortable ride
- Late stage Meta-Rocker offers additional stability and a smooth toe-off OUTSOLE
- Broad, closely spaced lugs deliver versatile traction on uneven trails
- Zonal rubber engineered for lightweight durability
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction