Hoka One One Clifton 1 men
Price Match GuaranteeIf within 15 days of purchasing an item from us you see a lower current price at a competing authorized dealer which is in-stock and ready to ship we will refund the difference.
sentiment_satisfied_alt Our customers love us
attach_moneyFREE same day shipping
timelapseFast 1 page checkout
Easy returns using our pre-paid labelsReturn shipping for exchanges is FREE and only $7.95 to return for refund if you use our pre-paid label. Items returned in used condition will receive store credit that never expires.
Quite possibly the smoothest runnng shoe on the market, the Men's Hoka Clifton offers an incredibly cushioned ride at an almost impossibly low weight. Early stage Meta-Rocker sculpting geometry provides a fluid, efficient ride and the stripped down SpeedFrame upper leaves no extra weight for you to lug around. If you want to take the feeling of running on grass with you to the concrete jungle, look no further than the Hoka One One Clifton 1.
- Meta-Rocker midsole geometry, specifically engineered with a low heel-toe differential and a sculpted outsole radius in the heel and toe, encourages a unique natural "rolling" motion.
- Engineered midsole volume which is up to 2.5X the volume of performance-specific cushioning material compared to standard running shoes.
- Uniquely engineered Active Foot Frame midsole geometry allows the foot to sink into the shoe as opposed to sitting on top of the midsole.
- A new midsole material with new characteristics: increased rebound, better durability and exceptional outsole grip, even on wet surfaces. It provides state-of-the art resilience to breakdown, underfoot stability and durability.
- Lightweight, no sew construction, support frame designed to provide security between the foot and the upper on any terrain.
- Offset: 5 mm
- Style: 1101943