Camelbak Chute Vacuum Insulated Stainless 20oz
Price Match GuaranteeIf within 15 days of purchasing an item from us you see a lower current price at a competing authorized dealer which is in-stock and ready to ship we will refund the difference.
sentiment_satisfied_alt Our customers love us
attach_moneyFREE same day shipping
timelapseFast 1 page checkout
Easy returns using our pre-paid labelsReturn shipping for exchanges is FREE and only $7.95 to return for refund if you use our pre-paid label. Items returned in used condition will receive store credit that never expires.
If you want to make sure you’ve got a cold drink ready at the end of your hike, this is your bottle. The vacuum-insulated steel Chute keeps things frosty for up to 24 hours—even longer if you add ice. The bottle is designed for chugging, with a high-flow spout and a cap that fits neatly into the handle to stay out of your way when you’re drinking. The double-walled design keeps condensation from collecting on the outside of the bottle, and the powder-coated paint job keeps things colorful while giving you a little extra grip.
- Vacuum insulation keeps beverages cold for 48 hours and hot for 6 hours
- Angled spout provides an ergonomic drink interface that delivers a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling
- Spout cap snaps into handle to prevent it from getting in the way when drinking
- Tether securely attaches the cap to the bottle for easy filling and refilling
- Half turn cap gives you easy access to your water and the spout cap threads internally so there is no more drinking off those uncomfortable bottle threads
- Cap assembly is top-rack dishwasher safe (hand wash vessel)
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
CAPACITY: .6L/20 fl oz
CAPMATERIAL: BPA-Free Polypropylene
COLLECTION: Daily Hydration
ACTIVITY: Stainless Steel
BPA/BPS/BPF FREE: Yes
DIMENSIONS: 10 x 7 x 22.9 cm / 4 x 2.75 x 9 in
MATERIAL: 18/8 Stainless Steel
WEIGHT: 310 g / 10.9 oz
Product #: 54181