Brooks Cascadia 16 women
Price Match GuaranteeIf within 15 days of purchasing an item from us you see a lower current price at a competing authorized dealer which is in-stock and ready to ship we will refund the difference.
sentiment_satisfied_altAmazing customer reviews
attach_moneySame day shipping
timelapseFast 1 page checkout
Easy returns using our pre-paid labelsReturn shipping for exchanges is FREE and only $7.95 to return for refund if you use our pre-paid label. Items returned in used condition will receive store credit that never expires.
A smoother, lighter version of our iconic trail shoe.
- Trail running
- All-terrain stability
- Rock & root protection
- Enhanced adaptability
- Flexible protection
- Softer cushioning
- Experience: Cushion, Trail
- Surface: Trail
- Support: Neutral
- Weight: 9.5oz/269.3g
New midsole and outsole construction lets the shoe mold easily to the ground, improving the stable ride.
- More release grooves in the midsole promote extra adaptability on rough terrain.
- TrailTack rubber outsole provides wet/dry traction.
ROCK SOLID FOUNDATION
Updated Ballistic Rock Shield protects against pebbles and debris while also adapting more easily to uneven terrain.
- Ballistic Rock Shield now includes vertical grooves to provide side-to-side adaptability.
- Gaiter tab on heels secures gaiter for extra protection on the trail.
SOFTER, LIGHTER FEEL
Our new DNA LOFT v2 midsole makes the Cascadia 16 cushioning 5% softer and 20% lighter than the Cascadia 15.
- DNA LOFT v2 midsole is super soft yet durable.
- Extra 2mm of cushioning adds softness.
- Drainage ports allow water to escape quickly so nothing weighs you down.
Built trail-runner tough
Take on any trail in the Cascadia 16 - the trail shoe built for runners who want to explore any path, while still feeling protected and stable on ever-changing terrain.
"This Cascadia has it all. It combines features of previous versions into a complete vehicle of runability. The comfort and versatility on all types of terrain is the best I've experienced!"
-Scott Jurek, Trail running legend