ASICS Gel Nimbus 24 men
Price Match GuaranteeIf within 15 days of purchasing an item from us you see a lower current price at a competing authorized dealer which is in-stock and ready to ship we will refund the difference.
sentiment_satisfied_altAmazing customer reviews
attach_moneySame day shipping
timelapseFast 1 page checkout
Easy returns using our pre-paid labelsReturn shipping for exchanges is FREE and only $7.95 to return for refund if you use our pre-paid label. Items returned in used condition will receive store credit that never expires.
The GEL-NIMBUS® 24 shoe offers advanced impact protection for your distance training. Creating a softer landing in every step, this shoe is also approx. 20g lighter than the previous version. The upper’s soft engineered mesh and flexible midfoot panel make these shoes more comfortable during long runs. By moving seamlessly with your foot, they help your stride feel smoother in every step. FF BLAST PLUS™ cushioning keeps the shoe lightweight while providing a softer feeling underfoot. This material also helps increase the shoe's rebound properties at the toe-off stage.
Tech & Materials
- Engineered mesh upper wraps the foot with a soft feel while improving breathability
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning System
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Trusstic System® technology
- Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- FF BLAST+™ cushioning creates a softer landing and a more responsive toe-off
- FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption
- OrthoLite™ X-55 sockliner improves step-in comfort
- Reflective details improve visibility in low-light conditions
- 360-degrees of GEL® technology cushioning
- provides excellent shock absorption
- The shoe's upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- ASICS LITE™ rubber is lighter, stronger, and more sustainable than standard outsole rubbers
- AHAR™ outsole rubber improves durability
- 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature improves compression at footstrike
- Heel Drop: 10mm
- Weight: 10.2oz/290g
- Support: Neutral
- Cushion: Maximum